Thursday, June 11, 2015

NEW "Golf" Word Art + 40% OFF Sale!


NEW
This brand new golf-themed word art pack is on sale 
in my store at Gotta Pixel though June 15, 2015.

"Golf Word Art" features 22 individual 
word art images perfect for your 
miniature golf or golf-themed layouts!



golf word art



sale

Through the end of June 15, 
all of my products are 40% off in my stores @




Here are some of my most recent products!


Digital Scrapbooking Page Kit




Father's Day, dad, dads, fathers, word art


moms, mother, mom, Mother's Day, word art



Plus, be sure to check out my newest page kit, 
"Fabulous", which will hit my store over at Gotta Pixel this Saturday. Each pack will be only $1 and you can 
mix and match to your heart's delight!


Hope you have a "fabulous" day!

No comments:

Post a Comment