Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Freebie, $2 CU OK Grab Bag + New Products from Word Art World!

My New Releases are All on SALE!
 

 
 
 
 
AND.....

 This printable word art quote is absolutely FREE!  It comes in a transparent .png file and can be printed out to use as art work, or as an overlay on a photo, on a card, or on a scrapbooking layout!  You can grab it here for FREE thru Sunday, November 24th.

Download for FREE!
 
And, while you are there, check out my Grab Bags
that are HUGELY marked down!



 
This Commercial Use Grab Bag is on sale for
only $2
through the end of Wednesday, November 20th, exclusively in my store at Gotta Pixel
 
Many of my products may also be found in the following stores:
 
 
 
And, here is my monthly Facebook Exclusive Freebie just for liking Word Art World on Facebook!
Once you have liked my page, just click on the
November Exclusive Freebie tab at the top of my Facebook page
to access this free kit!
 

 
Thanks for looking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment