Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Free Page Kits and 60% OFF Sale on Word Art World Products!

 
FREE through December 3rd!
 
Start grabbing all of the pieces HERE!
 
Just be sure to "like" Word Art World on Facebook
before you grab my portion:

 
Download my pieces HERE.
 
Be sure to stop by all of the designers' Facebook pages
to grab all of this free kit beginning November 27th! 
 
Plus, all of my products will be 60% off beginning November 27 thru the end of December 3 for
Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
 
 
 
 
Here are some of my deals:
 
Word art packs for only $1, like these:
 



 
AND, full page kits for as little as $2.40, like these:
 





 
 
And, there are just a few more days to grab my November Exclusive Freebie on my Facebook page
Just "like" Word Art World on Facebook to access this free kit.  Click on the preview image at the top of my Facebook page
to grab it for free. 
Available thru the end of November only. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment