Sunday, October 7, 2012

"Teen Life" Daily Download October 8th Freebie

Grab this brand new kit:

"Teen Life"

for FREE,
exclusively at Gotta Pixel. For ten days, through Tuesday, October 16th, you will be able to download individual portions of this kit in my store for free.
Or, if you are a Pixel Club Member at Gotta Pixel, you can download this entire kit for FREE beginning on October 7th, in the downloads section. If you are not yet a Pixel Club Member, head on over here to find out how you can join!




Be sure to check back every day for the next 10 days to download each individual portion of the kit.
It will only be available for one day only, and I will not be able to offer any missed portions.
You can also sign up for my

and I will send you a quick reminder to grab the download!



Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete