Friday, October 12, 2012

NEW "Halloween Subway Art" Only $1.50!

 
I just made this fun Halloween Subway Art that can easily be printed out on your computer!  Then, you could frame it in an 8x10 frame and you'll have some fun new Halloween decor! 
 
Or, you could use this .jpeg image on a Halloween card or party invitation.  Feel free to resize the image to suit your needs.
 
You can find this new subway art exclusively at
 
 
for only $1.50, which is 50% off!
 
Here is the frame I used (something I just had lying around my house gathering dust...).  In about 5 minutes, I had a new Halloween decor for my side table.  FUN! 
 
 
 
And while you are there, be sure to check out all of my coordinating Halloween-themed $1 packs at Scrapbook-Bytes!
 
These will be on sale for only $1 each through
Sunday, October 14th only:
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment