Monday, April 2, 2012

Word Art Challenge with 5 FREE Word Art Images!

Have you ever used WA directly on your photos
and then had them printed? 
 
Word art adds so much character to photos and can be really fun!
 
  This month at www.gottapixel.net, I have a word art challenge where you get 5 FREE word art images to choose from. 
 
 
The challenge is to use one of the WA on a photo---then use it in a layout or have the photo printed so you can frame it for your home or office. It would even be fun on a card for someone!  Here are some of my photos of two of my darling kiddos:
 


 
You can find out more about this fun WA challenge here.
 
PLUS-
 
Everyone who participates in this challenge will be entered to win a $10 coupon to Word Art World at Gotta Pixel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete