Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NEW "100 of My Favorites" Grab Bag

Since I began designing back in 2009, I have literally created THOUSANDS of word art images---
some good and some NOT so good!  :) 

Out of the thousands of word art images, there are many that fall into the "my favorites" category, and I decided to share 100 of them with all of you in one collection.  So, here they are!



This collection features 100 of some of my favorite word art creations---all in one easy download! 
 It includes a variety of themes, including: 
family, friends, love, pets, vacations, holidays and more. 

Not all word art images are shown in the preview.  This is only a sampling of what you will receive with your purchase. 

Through the end of March 10th, you can grab this amazing collection for only $4.00!


No comments:

Post a Comment