Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Last Chance to Get This For Free!


Each month, I offer a free kit to anyone who "likes"


and since it is nearing the end of November (already---ahhh!)
this freebie will only be available for a few more days.

If you haven't grabbed this kit and want to,
follow the link to my Facebook page and click on the
"Word Art Freebie"
tab on the left of the page.

Be sure to "like" my page.  Then, the preview image will pull up and
you will be able to instantly download the file!

Easy!

Stay tuned for December's freebie! 
It is BY FAR my most favorite freebie ever! 

I should have it up the first week of December. 

Thank for looking and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the color combination that makes this a fun kit to use. This is my first chance to stop by and say thank you.

    For some reason, Google no longer will let me leave remarks on the blogs with my signin name--Grambie, so I have to use anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for your word art. I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete