Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ten Days of Freebies: Day Four

Ten Days of Freebies

Over the next few days, you can get this
kit absolutely FREE.


Each day, I will offer a portion of this kit for free in
my store at Gotta Pixel.

{Includes: 6 papers, 2 alpha sets, 18 word art images}


DAY FOUR

Download this portion HERE.

If you are a Pixel Club Member at Gotta Pixel, you will be able to download this entire kit all at once HERE. For more information on how you can become a Pixel Club Member,
head on over HERE.

4 comments:

  1. If this is at Gotta Pixel . . .I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere. Are you sure it's up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here Jen, I couldnt find it at the link address either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it but I missed Day 1? Any chance I could get it from you? My email is natkitos@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same for me. I never found the link for Day 4. Can I still get it?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete