Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Memories Scrapbook Software---Only $29.95!



I am so excited to announce that I will be selling my designs at "My Memories", a comprehensive scrapbooking site, which features its own scrapbooking software!

As a new designer, I am thrilled to be able to offer you all an exclusive coupon that will provide you with a $10 discount on the purchase of the MyMemories Suite v2 scrapbook software. This software also comes with a $10 coupon for downloads from their huge selection of digital scrapbooking supplies. I own this software and am amazed with how user-friendly it is and how many tools it offers! If you are looking for a great digital tool for scrapbooking or for any digital project you are working on, this is the software for you!

If you haven't checked out this amazing site, take a minute to see what it has to offer. Even if you already have a great scrapbooking program, this site offers a variety of digital kits for purchase and for FREE!

To get the $10 discount on your purchase of their software, simply enter the following code during checkout. And, remember, you will also receive a $10 coupon for downloads!

CODE:
STMMMS89547
(Copy and paste this code during checkout)


No comments:

Post a Comment