Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Cleaning Sale Up To 71% OFF!

It is definitely spring, though mother nature is still teasing us with a few seriously cold rain and wind storms here in the midwest---despite the chilly and unwanted air, my tulips have come up in the front yard and all of the blooming trees on our s
treet are blossoming and beautiful! 
I absolutely love the smells, sights and sounds of spring!

This time of year is also when I decide to "clean out" the closets and "clean up" my house as I prepare for the summer months ahead.  So, I have done the same thing with my store at Gotta Pixel by adding 15 products to the Spring Cleaning Sale.  Each is priced at $1.00 and some are discounted as much as 71%!  I will be retiring these products soon, so if you haven't grabbed these "oldies, but goodies" now is your chance b/c they are on their way out to make room for new products. 

Here are a few of the products that I am offering for $1.00 each:






No comments:

Post a Comment