Monday, April 11, 2011

Dollar Pixel Deals and Steals!



I've been having a lot of fun creating alpha lately! 
Here are two of my more recent alphas, which are on sale through Tuesday, April 12th.  You can get the "Just Because" alpha for only $1.00, which is 67% off!  And, the "Metalpha" bundle, featuring a collection of 5 separate sets of metallic alpha is on sale for only $2.00--a 75% savings!  This deal won't last long, so hurry on over to my store and snag them today! 


I just added these two products to the sale, as well!



This Easter Value Bundle is on sale today only for $2.00! 

This Alpha Grab Bag, featuring 20 alpha sets, is currently 50% off and is a part of Gotta Pixel's
 
You can snag all 20 of these alphas for only $5.00 today!
 
And, remember, my big birthday sale starts TOMORROW, so be sure to check back to see all of the great deals in my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment