Monday, November 8, 2010

CT Call---One Week Left!



















I have some openings on my CT and would love for you to join our team! As a valued member of our team, you would receive all of my new releases for FREE, as long as you are consistently creating at least one layout per word art or alpha pack that you receive.

Please send me an email with 2 or 3 layouts or links to your layouts using my freebie word art from my blog, Word Art World; plus include a short bio of yourself, including any other CT commitments you may have.

I require that my CT members produce ONE layout per word art/alpha pack that I release. Typically, I produce anywhere between 5 and 10 word art packs per month, so please consider that when you are applying. I am more than happy to work with you according to your individual needs and time constraints; if you can only handle a few LOs per month, just let me know and we can certainly work something out!

In addition, each LO you produce should be posted in my gallery at Gotta Pixel, as well as in two other galleries of your choosing.

Please email your application to jparbon@gmail.com.

Deadline: November 15, 2010
Thanks to everyone who has already submitted their application.  I will announce the new members of our team a few days after November 15th. 

Good Luck!

1 comment: