Thursday, October 14, 2010

Get Your GROUPON!

I actually have a money saving blog called  COUPONANZA, but I don't update it as much as I do this one and I REALLY wanted to share these deals with you all, in case you were interested.  I had heard so many great things about GROUPON, but didn't really check it out until recently.  And, I am so glad I did!  Here are the most recent deals that I think are worth getting:

GROUPON LINK

MOVIE TICKETS (Redeem at Fandango or Movietickets.com) - 4 Tickets for only $25!



Today's Deal: $25 for Four Movie Tickets from Weekly Cinema ($56 Value)



Select Denver as your city. You do not need to live in Denver. Purchase the groupon and then you will receive a code to redeem @ http://www.weeklycinema.com/.

It is so expensive to go to the movies anymore, but this is a fantastic deal--each ticket is only $6.25 and it doesn't have to be a matinee either!  It makes going once in a while much more affordable, for sure.
Here is the other deal:

ShoeBuy.com $30 GC for $15!!



Today's Deal: $15 for $30 Toward Shoes, Apparel, and More from Shoebuy.com

Select RALEIGH as your city. You do not need to live in Raleigh. Purchase the groupon and then you will receive a code to redeem @ ShoeBuy.com
You can browse through the different cities to see what deals are happening.  Great timing for Christmas gifts, too!  I love it!
Jennifer  :)

1 comment: