Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gratitude---A New Freebie!


















I was planning on adding this freebie today, and after watching General Conference today and listening to President Thomas S. Monson's talk at the conclusion of the Sunday morning session...I just had to smile b/c of the timeliness of this word art.  President Monson spoke of the importance of gratitude in our lives and the power it can bring as we recognize and appreciate all of our blessings from God.  Gratitude is truly a way of life and I am so thankful for the words of a true prophet of God--and for the knowledge that my Savior lives and loves me.  I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and feel so thankful for all of my blessings, especially my family and friends.  If you would like to know more about the Mormons, please follow the links I have provided.  Being a member of the church has truly brought happiness into my life and it is something that I would love to share with anyone who may be interested. 

Have a wonderful day and thanks again for visiting my blog!  I hope you come again and again!  :)

You can download this freebie word art HERE.  Enjoy!  I add new freebies everyday!

4 comments:

  1. THank you! your so right Gratitude is so important!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I only wish I'd seen this before yesterday... I taught in RS yesterday with President Monson's talk on Gratitude!

    ReplyDelete