Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Zoo 3-Pack Freebie

Just a reminder about my CT call!  Ends May 15th.  Send your application to jparbon@gmail.com


A few weeks ago, I took my kids to the Columbus Zoo, which is FANTASTIC, by the way!  So, I was inspired to create nearly 40 new word art images---and here are three of them for FREE!  Check back for the others, which will be in my store within the next few days.  Remember, my store is currently 30% off---EVERYTHING is on sale until Friday, April 30.  And, the code FBwaw3 is still valid to receive $3.00 off a purchase of $10.00.  Head on over to http://www.gottapixel.net/ to find all of my exclusive products on sale.  Thanks so much!
http://www.4shared.com/file/i-2tncEF/zoo_freebie_pack.html  (freebie link)

6 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! thanks so much for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently discovered your Wordart. Just love it. Hope to get some scrapping done for this CT call. And WOW- thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am a Brazilian fan of your beautiful art. I would love to know what fonts you used to make your scrapbook CT call. Are wonderful. I thank you.

    ReplyDelete