Monday, January 18, 2010

Check out my new store at Gotta Pixel!



I am thrilled to introduce my new store at http://www.gottapixel.net/. Today only, all of my scrapbooking word art kits (SWAP) and products are on sale --- 30% off my already low price. I will be adding more kits each week, so check back for other great deals. And, of course, I will continue to make FREEBIES that I will post to my blog---so come see those too! Thanks to everyone who appreciates my work---I sure have fun making them. Have a wonderful day!

Jennifer

(Today, {gottapixel} is upgrading their website, so ONLY the STORE is available. Just click on the tab at the top left. The rest of the website will be up and running by tomorrow. They have lots of great stuff, so if you haven't already, be sure to check them out!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    Thanks for all the wonderful word art you create! I really enjoy adding them to my pages.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete